A Killer Serato DJ Controller and More!
Designed as an expansion controller for Serato DJ, the Pioneer Pro DDJ-SP1 digital DJ controller gives you a ton of hands-on control over your samples, effects, and much more. This makes the DDJ-SP1 an excellent option for anyone DJing with a CDJ or vinyl setup who also wants to take advantage of the advanced functions in Serato DJ. As you'd expect though, all of the DDJ-SP1's controls are MIDI-based, so you can really use it to control just about anything you like in your DJ software of choice. But with convenient Serato Video controls (plus a copy of the Serato Video plug-in) to play with, it's clear that the Pioneer Pro DDJ-SP1 has a lot to offer.
- Provides easy access to Serato DJ's advanced functions
- A perfect compact controller for creative DJ controllerists
- Built to be tough, portable, and fun to perform with
The DDJ-SP1's performance pads are playable like drum pads, but serve multiple functions, allowing you to trigger samples expressively, but also to access effects, set loops, fire off hot cues, slice beats, and much more. The DDJ-SP1 also gives you a dedicated button for entering Serato DJ's Slip mode, which continues regular track playback in the background while you perform. This allowing you to juggle hot cues and create intense loop/roll effects and then dismount smoothly on beat with the rest of the mix. Top that off with two identical effects sections, dedicated browser controls, and even special controls for Serato Video, and you can see how much the DDJ-SP1 brings to the table.A perfect compact controller for creative DJ controllerists
Many of the DJs at Sweetwater have long since abandoned the conventional use of platters, which is one of the other reasons we're so excited about the DDJ-SP1. If you're looking for a lightweight and compact controller for beat juggling and tend to create your own mappings anyway, then you'll love what you can do with a DDJ-SP1 and pretty much any DJ software.Built to be tough, portable, and fun to perform with
There's no sense in making a DJ controller both portable and compact if you always seem to end up having to fish lose knobs or fader caps out of your bag after your set starts. The built quality alone is probably half the reason Pioneer Pro DJ gear is so popular in the first place, and the DDJ-SP1 is a pretty good example of why. At the same time, Pioneer didn't sacrifice the feel of their oh-so playable pads and tweakable knobs just to provide you with bulletproof portability - the DDJ-SP1 is more like a finely tuned instrument made for DJs to play with than a "controller" in the conventional sense.Pioneer Pro DDJ-SP1 Digital DJ Controller Features:
- An excellent controller expansion for Serato DJ and wonderful pad-based controller for any MIDI-mappable DJ software
- 16 heavy-duty backlit rubber performance pads let you trigger samples, fire off hot cues, control loops and rolls, and more
- Slip mode control lets you create complex effects and transitions without interrupting the track playback position
- 2 dedicated effects sections give you full control over the iZotope effects in Serato DJ
- Sampler volume fader lets you fade in and level match your sampler to the rest of the mix
- Designed to provide intuitive control over the Serato Video plug-in (FREE download license included)
- All controls based on MIDI for full compatibility with other DJ software (templates available as free downloads)
- USB bus powered for maximum portability